Pristine Children’s High School believes in discipline. Slackness, disobedience and disregard of rules will not be tolerated. Any breach of school rules, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school, is regarded as a breach of school discipline. The school reserves the right to expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students. Insubordination or contempt of authority s sufficient reason for immediate expulsion or rustication.
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there are any changes n their address and telephone number, in writing.
- Leave for half day will be allowed if the child get sick or incase of any sudden information or emergency, but a written permission must be taken from the principal
- Children when sick, should not be sent to school to attend tests/classes.
- Parent’s attention is drawn to the fact that the crtcsm of the teacher or school in the presence of a child should be scrupulously avoided because it cause the students to lose respect for their teachers will the consequent failure to learn from them and will retard his/her progress.
- Should there be any legitimate complaint please meet the principal at the earliest or write to him/her and the complaint will be personally verified by the principal.
- Any communication made by the Parents/Guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the class teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will be done by the Principal. Anonymous calls or letters will not be entertained.
- Parents should sign the progress report and return it the school within three days.
- The name class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students for e.g blazers, tie, jerseys, skirt, pants, socks, shoes etc.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and take interest in their children’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the homework and other instructions given.
- The are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued by the school.