Rules for Day Scholars
Students of Pristine Children’s High School should standout a smart, confident, disciplined, cultured and well spoken individuals. The school expects the students to imbibe discipline as a second nature.
The school follows certain norms rather rigidly in the best interest of learners:-
- Students are expected to take proper care of the school property. The should not mishandle, damage or break expensive electronic items like the computer and digi-boards installed n the class rooms or any item of furniture or electrical fittings, otherwise he students will have to pay the full cost of the concerned item, along with a heavy fine.
- Students should not write, scratch or engrave graffiti on desks, chairs and other surfaces. Those indulging in such nefarious activities are liable to strict disciplinary action
- While moving the corridors, or using staircase, students should walk in a line and keep to their left. Running in the corridors, pushing other children etc. will not be tolerated, Changing o class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- Loitering in school reception area is strictly forbidden.
- It s compulsory for all students to attend the assembly. No student shall stay back in the class during Assembly without prior permission from the class teacher/headmistress/principal.
- Coming late to the class, especially after lunch break, games period or any other activity lesson, is not allowed,
- The campus language(English) must not be changed under any circumstances in school as well as in bus.
- Use of abusive and filthy language in school will lead to the suspension of students.
- Students must show respect to elder and should love younger students.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments like blades, knives etc to school.
- No other literature, other than the school books or library books shall be brought to schoo.
- Firing crackers or splashing colour during diwali/holi in the school premses s strictly forbidden. Non-comliance of these instructions can lead to expulsion from the school
- Irregular attendance unjustified or unexplained absence from schoo, habitual late coming, disobedeicne, showing dsrespet to teacher and any other types of unruly and objectionable behavour are considered grave acts of indiscpline, which can lead to expulsion from the schoo.
- Student s must maintain clean green beautiful surroundings of the school campus and not deface t wth toffee wrappers, disposable tumblers, poly packs etc.
- They should not pluck flowers or uproot plants in the lawns
- They should take good care of the their health and keep themselves robust and strong.
- They should always be friendly to others in and out of the school
- They should avoid vulgarity n talk and behavior.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They should face difficulties courageously.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters, in school to teachers and companions and any unattended vist or whom they happen to meet on the school premises.
- They should never cheat or be unfair at play
- They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk further.
- They should be truthful.
- They should never be cruel. They should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully while kindness s the mark of a gentleman.
- They should respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.