From class I onwards each class is allotted one library in a weak. For classes I and II, the teacher reads our a story books/shows a story through a CD on computer in the class-room. From Class III onwards, each student is issued a Borrower’s ticked, against which each a student can borrow a library book for a maximum period of 15 days. All student must observe the following library rules.
- They must maintain complete silence in the library.
- Students must return the library books by the due date. Failure to do so will be liable to fine of Rs.10/day.
- Reference books will be issued only during school hours for use n the library only.
- Student are not allowed to bring their personal books/belonging to the library
- Any student found damaging, disfiguring, defacing or tearing pages of the library book will not only have to pay the cost of the book but will also be debarred from using the library for the whole year.
- The Library has an “open access” system. The children can select their own books from the shelves. They must however, put the books back on the shelf after reading/selecting the books.
- The school has also introduced a CD library. Student can avail it to quench their thirst for knowledge through it in school itself.